Tuff Spas Innovation
Tuff Spas Hard Top Covers
The Tuffest Spa on the market just got Tuffer! With the ability to hold over 300 pounds, this new exclusive cover design never needs to be replaced. You will save hundreds by not having to pay for replacement covers. This cover has the same Lifetime Warranty as the shell of the spa and makes your Tuff Spa even more energy efficient!
Available only on the TT150, TT250, TT650
- Never need a replacement cover
- Cover is also a shelf/bar
- Withstands over 300lbs. of weight
- Maintenance Free
- One person can take on and off
- Saves energy costs
- Say goodbye to rotting, smelling, or sagging covers
- LIFETIME WARRANTY!
A colored stone panel with a realistic finish is finally here! Any backyard will be enhanced by our NEW colored stone which offers a multicolor stack stone panel. The colored stone is currently available on the TS150 and TS350 models by request! See our local Tuff Spa dealer for details.
Side Access Panels
Every model comes standard with two large access panels on all four sides. This allows easy access to the spa's equipment which includes the drain, light, electrical hook-up, control panel, plumbing, heater, and pump. Maintaining the spa is simple and easy. If the plumbing or jets need any maintenance, our Tuff Spas are designed to take the frustration out of fixing your spa. This is the only one piece polymer spa on the market today that offers this feature.
The one-of-a-kind, industry changing “free-form Zen” design of the TS550 is the only spa on the market offering built-in steps to make coming in and out of the spa easy. Tuff Spas are truly revolutionizing the industry!
Solid One-Piece Bottom
With Tuff Spas, you are able to place your spa on ALL flat, level surfaces due to the solid one piece bottom. You will never need to spend extra money to have a pad poured for your Tuff Spa. For more info on site preparation and delivery, please see the Installation page.
No Hassle Filtration
The easy to use filtration system that comes with Tuff Spas allows the filter cartridge to be removed for cleaning without having to remove difficult weir doors or squeeze them out of tight and difficult places. In addition to surface particles being removed, the array of intake holes in the filter cover ensure that particles deep in the water are filtered out also.
Tuff Spa models enhance the spa experience by using colored LED lighting to create a soothing ambiance. There are multiple color options so you can create the lighting for any mood. A multi colored LED light comes with all Tuff Spa models.
Forget about the hassle of installing expensive electrical wiring that most spas require. Tuff Spas are made ready to plug into any standard outlet. Save hundreds or even thousands of dollars in electrical costs by simply filling your Tuff Spa up and plugging in!
Gecko Control Pack
The advanced Gecko IN.YJ-2 11-/220v convertible control comes standard with all Tuff Spas. The control is reliable and easy to operate. The digital temperature readout and top side control with function capability are included. After 15 minutes of high speed operation, the pump is programmed to turn off automatically for safety. The programming also provides protection against freezing.
Digital Topside Controls
A simple and reliable topside control comes with Tuff Spas. The top lip of the spa conveniently houses the controller. You can control the jets, lights, temperature, and filtration times from this simple and well placed topside. The LED window on the topside displays the temperature clearly.
Built for the planet, built for a lifetime!
- Every piece of trim and waste is recycled and reused.
- Lifetime warranty for shell that will not go to a landfill.
- Zero volatile organic compounds unlike other spas.
- Zero Resin blown in manufacturing unlike other spas.
- Heat-retaining, one piece shell which traps heat in and reduces energy costs.
- Hard-top cover that seals with a gasket and grove, cutting heat loss and energy costs.
- Draws minimal amps due to two speed pumps that filter and heat on low speed.
- Offers far less amp draw and electrical usage than most spas due to 110V and 220V options.
- Made using the cleanest burning fuel, natural gas.
- Made from recyclable material.
- Zero Fiberglass blown unlike other spas.
- Zero Urethane blown unlike other spas.
- Less manufacturing emissions than other spas.